A weekly list of Perth & Kinross planning applications and decisions ... click here for more information
Cross Tay Link Road
Phase 2 of the Perth Transport Futures Project is a new road linking the A9 to the A93 and A94.
Click here to view a Flyover of the scheme from the A85 up to the A9 boundary of the proposed Berha Park development and then over to Scone across the proposed new bridge across the River Tay situated to the south of Luncarty.
The detailed design has not been finalised but is not expected to deviate too much from that outlined in the flyover.
Final detail to come via Planning phase in 2017/18
Rainbows are for girls aged between 5 - 7 years. If you know any young girls wishing to join, you can register your interest at the following link: http://girlguidingperthandkinross.org.uk
Luncarty Alive: exercise class for all abilities. Fridays 10-11am, Luncarty Church Centre £2.50. All welcome
Lunch Club: Monthly on Mondays at 11am. Soup, filled rolls, tea and speaker. £4 at the Luncarty Church Centre. All welcome
Latest Police Reports
Police Scotland now review and summarise monthly all crimes and serious incidents that have happened across Perth and Kinross in the form of a 'Commander’s Bulletin'.
Please find attached here our Local Policing Plan for your consideration.
This page gives you relevant news from the local area. Please click on the links below for more information.
Stagecoach Service 34/34B/34C: Perth - Luncarty - Stanley - Spittalfield - Blairgowrie
- Significant changes have been made to the times of some services and in some cases also the route
- Sunday journeys to operate from Luncarty via Letham to/from Perth City Centre
- Certain Sunday journeys will extend to/from Murray Royal Hospital
Service 23: Perth - Bankfoot - Dunkeld - Aberfeldy
- There will be a slightly reduced frequency from 1500 onwards in that there are two less departures but an hourly frequency is provided between 1520-1920 from Perth
- Monday to Saturday journeys will start from and end at Mill Street, Perth instead of Perth Bus Station. Sunday journeys will continue to serve both Mill Street, Perth and Perth Bus Station
Copies of the new timetables are available through the following link on the Stagecoach website:
If you have any queries regarding these bus service changes, please contact P&K Council Transport - telephone 01738 477372.
The Community Council has created a new Facebook page. Please click here, visit us and like our page!